Printed Cut

And I'm blogging once again hahaha. HI!
So, I was in Tarlac the past few days for my cousin's wedding. 
 The wedding was held in San Sebastian church in Tarlac. You'll completely love the ambiance of the church, and you'll honestly love how the wedding was so solemn, and all you'll be hearing is the live band singing "Till I met you" as the beautiful bride walks down the aisle. 


All I can say, is that the wedding was perfect. It even rained after the ceremony. Their wedding was truly blessed. 


After the wedding, I decided to take pictures for my blog. 
So, let's not mind the picture below because it looks awesome (for my opinion) hahahah



Nothing's more eye catching than random prints on someone. I have this dress for a long time already, and I just decided to wear it at this event. I honestly thought it was ugly when I saw it inside my closet. But then, I tried it on, and I think it's gorgeous. It's not that showy type, but more of a conservative type of dress but sexy at the same time. 


 And since the weather is tooooo hot for me to wear too formal dresses, I decided to wear something casual but still CLASSY. 


 Paired it with a pair of gorgeous pumps. Voila! Perf! 
          • Printed tarzan cut dress from Splash K.S.A
          • Brown pumps from Memorata by CLN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somehow Surviving

The Perfect Match

A glimpse of a Sophisticated Environment