Steal some covers, share some skin

Maroon 5 fever huh? :) Well, I posted this look yesterday in lookbook but I didn't have the time to blog about it. 
Here it goes...
I went to an event where I was going to be awarded, but since it's more of an event where I could have fun all the way, I chose something quirky to wear. And yeah, I removed my heels afterwards and changed to flats so that I can move freely. 

I don't really wear skirts outdoors but wearing this mullet skirt is sure worth the try.

Try wearing something you haven't tried wearing before. Because maybe, it is more perfect when you actually put it on.


              • Nude suede platforms
              • Mullet Skirt
              • Lace top from Stradivarius


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somehow Surviving

The Perfect Match

A glimpse of a Sophisticated Environment