Red And Plaid

Working on my winter looks right now. Winter can already be felt here in my country , just going to wait till November the month where I'm going to freeze. 


As simple as this look, everyone can have the comfiest and stylish outfit.  Perfect for school, work and casual events. Red really defines formality. Pair it with long sleeves, plaids or maybe anything, and you're good to go. 

              • Shoes from Aldo
              • Red bottoms from H&M
              • Plaid polo from Burberry
              • Top from Nexus



 Next week, my blog will give you more outfit posts, vacation is coming. More free time for me to blog. Except for the fact that I'm going to take UPCAT this November. Just enjoy backreading guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somehow Surviving

The Perfect Match

A glimpse of a Sophisticated Environment