Somehow Surviving

I have nothing left to do, since it's my last week of being away from school. So I did a little, fashion pictorial with my mom. I know she's a little busy, but I kept on bothering her to take a picture of me. 

Outfit Post: "Something Electrfying"


              • Mullet top- Splash Collection
              • Skirt- UMM
              • Necklace- Jaded
              • Ankle High Heels- Milano



I love how my mother took this pic. I was only walking around then tried to pull my top up to give a more wavy effect.

My sister was being influenced. hahaha. I told her to try wearing her best clothes and have a picture with me.  I'll put it online so better be pretty. SHE DID. :)



COLLIDE :)


Made this an improved vacation :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somehow Surviving

The Perfect Match

A glimpse of a Sophisticated Environment