The Palazzo Finale


Outfit Post:


After my summer class, we had a little program in which all students who attended the class performs something to show the improvement they made for the last month. :) Yup, I did a little knick knack to my wardrobe that day, for I have to change my clothes every 10 minutes depending on what I'll be performing next.

So I decided to wear something classy. Palazzo pants is the best. Comfy, and PRINTED. I love flower prints, dashes of colors and goes with everything. :)
              • Palazzo Pants- Redtag
              • Heels- Zara
              • Blazer- H&M
              • Sunglasses- Ray Ban
              • Braided belt- American Apparel





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somehow Surviving

The Perfect Match

A glimpse of a Sophisticated Environment