How I went for Vintage in Manaoag

Had a roadtrip to Tarlac to Manaoag in Two days straight. 
It was an awesome trip by the way. Being exhausted and tired for two days is just WORTH IT. 
So, this is a shot from my grandfather's farm.
Isn't it lovely?

And from Tarlac, we visited Manaoag!

 First time in Manaoag, Philippines. Had an awesome road trip with my whole fam. 
Well, we didn't stay there for long. We just had a visit to the Miraculous church.


I only got snapshots of the view from outside the church since it was a holy place and taking a picture inside the church seems to be disrespectful. But yes, the church was really antique, and as for the first timer like me to visit this miraculous church in Manaoag.. I must say it was vintage and AWESOME.

So let's go with what I wore. 
Since the theme of that place was more likely to be Vintage and antique I didn't want to put much colors in my outfit. But yes, it was still edgy.
It's my first time to blog about me having a vintage theme and outfit  as you can notice. 





Talk about suede madness. If you want to look sophisticated and edgy at the same time, try pairing your top or bottoms with something suede. THEY ARE LOVE.
Comfy at the same time. They just go with anything.


I'm used in wearing knee high socks. I just don't show them in my past outfit posts. Wearing knee high socks whenever I go out, makes me an eye catching person. Well, I just live with it, it's my thing anyway. 

By the way, see how my knee high socks made my look more vintage and glam?


Pictures were taken outside the miraculous church of Manaoag. Awesome view right?
What do you think?

              • Suede Short from H&M
              • Suede Boots
              • Sunglasses from Ray-Ban
              • Knee High socks from New look
              • Lace top from H&M
              • Fedora hat

HYPE. HYPE. HYPE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somehow Surviving

A glimpse of a Sophisticated Environment

The Perfect Match