BLOGGERS UNITED V

Finally! after missing 4 Bloggers United here in the Philippines, I've got the chance to meet other famous bloggers this incoming BLOGGERS UNITED 5. 


I would love to meet my precious readers here in the Philippines! :)
I know I'm not that famous or something, but yeah, I still love to meet you guys. This is a part of my bucket list I would like to accomplish since I arrived here.
See you on June 1 peeps!
Mark your  calendars! Bloggers United 5 on June 1, 2013. Saturday at the SMX Convention Center. Tickets are sold at P100 at the Venue. See you there!!!!



How about a real talk? 
Bloggers United presents: The Fashion Blogger - A talk on Fashion, Blogging, & Photography featuring @davidguison @laureenmuy @kryzzzie @itscamilleco @lissakahayon. Venue will be at the SMX Meeting room on June 2, 2013, Sunday from 1-5 p.m. 
Tickets cost P400. Tickets will be sold at BU5 June 1 Bazaar and on the date itself.
Don't miss out this opportunity guys!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somehow Surviving

A glimpse of a Sophisticated Environment

The Perfect Match