Meet Me next to my Tribe

Sorry for the late post. I really don't have time to post my pictures here in my blog, especially now that I am back to school. I did posted this look in Lookbook first, for it was easier for me to eventually upload my picture there, as soon as I have it.
So,my outfit is only grouped in my casuals, but although it's casual, I really love to put twists in it.  This is one of my best buys in New look's sale, I did said that on my last post.



This little dream catcher just caught my eye. I love how this accessory placed a sharp color on my outfit. 



 My braces pulled my smile off. 

I really love printed clothes, it shows my love for colors. Playful me.


FINALLY GOT THIS AWESOME PAIR OF SHOES.. :">


              • Tribal Top from- New Look
              • Dream Catcher- American Outfitters
              • Shoes- Aldo
              • Shorts- Iconic
              • Braided belt- American Aparell
Hype my look Here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somehow Surviving

The Perfect Match

A glimpse of a Sophisticated Environment