Jean Gladys is the name. A Blogger. I blog what I want to express, and bring you with me to my brand new adventures. From Saudi Arabia, now enjoying life in the Philippines!
Black to Classics
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Sorry for the late outfit post... been busy for a while.. Well, this post is not that long, so enjoy scrolling :)
I'm blogging about my org, and my love for the theater. Mapua Tekno Teatro (The official theater group the Mapua Institute of Technology) is going to celebrate the end of their 13th year) Mapua Tekno Teatro presents: MGA KUNEHO Written by: Guelan Luarca Directed by: Kiki Baento August 5 (Tuesday) & August 6 (Wednesday) 10:30am-12nn & 1:30-3:00 pm At seminar room, 4th flr. Main bldg, Mapua Intramuros PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN! Synopsis: In exchange for four million pesos each five clueless men are hired by a mysterious employer to accomplish an inanely simple task: to transfer loaded body bag from one room to another. But suddenly, they find themselves locked inside a metal room, and forced to fight for survival when an absurdly murderous written instruction from their employer surfaces. Will they succumb to the idiocy of compassion and humanity, or rise to the challenge of instinct and cunning? CLICK THIS TO WATCH THE TRAILER
First week of review for UPCAT. Just like an ordinary school day, but only the fourth year students is going to be in school so early in the morning till the afternoon. 5 days of school is going to be 6 for the next 13 weeks. After the nerve breaking review, I asked Sir Kess to take some pictures. I do think he dreams of being a photographer someday. So ,while I'm enjoying our school's colorful background, I was posing and doing photographs while I'm still there and wearing my simple casual clothes. Since it's just school, I don't want to make it so dressy. So I went to the comfy ones that won't bother me while I'm busy studying for Advanced Math. Suede flats, khaki pants, and a pink lace top plus the Mixture of different shades of brown on my bag and the feather necklace. The orange and the blue bracelet just kinda put and edge to it. I don't want to remove it whenever I'm in school. Their like my lucky charms. The shoulder of the...
I left my blog for a while, I'm so sorry about that. Well, this month is really busy for us students in our school. Science month is really the climax of our school year. Well, since you've waited, here you go. Who said you couldn't wear summer outfits in winter. Well,clothing is all about you, it's just in the matter of pick and wear. And since you want to wear your summer outfits in the winter, just make sure you'll be pairing them with thick accessories or edgy stockings, that would be nice. Just make sure that when you're out you won't freeze yourself to death. Knitwear = Warmth, perfect to keep your body from the freezing temperature outside yet you'll still be classy and preppy. \ Shoes from Aldo Heart printed Stockings from H&M Shorts from Terranova Knitted top
Comments
Post a Comment